Sales Support Admin
We are looking for Sales Support Admin.
Perform a variety of sales related functions, allowing the sales department to focus on increasing monthly reoccurring revenue
Administrative related tasks:
- Quote hardware equipment to existing customer base while relying on technological staff to guide you to the right equipment.
- Track current orders and regularly update staff on status.
- Keep customer database updated with correct information for current and potential customers.
- Schedule regular business reviews with current customer base.
- Research customer accounts and provide sales staff with documentation prior to regular business reviews.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
Marketing related tasks:
- Help schedule social media postings.
- Work with management team to ensure outside marketing team is meeting objectives.
- Research into current topics and trends that can be turned into Social Media postings or blogs.
Sales related tasks:
- Help with sales follow up after initial meeting and proposal.
- Schedule long term follow up within our customer management system.
- Help build sales funnel within customer management system.
- Assist with special event planning.
Knowledge and Skills
- Customer focused.
- Outgoing, friendly personality with ability to foster relationships.
- Demonstrated logical thought processes and high learning agility.
- Self-Driven and goal oriented.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic.
- Team oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal integrity and accountability.
- Strong organizational skills
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in similar sales support role or ability to demonstrate competency.
- Understanding of O365 business suite, including Outlook, Excel, SharePoint.
- Prior experience with a CRM.
- Full Time Monday-Friday
- Hybrid/Remote option available
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Technology reimbursement
- Hybrid/remote option available